Thursday, April 03, 2008

long day of work

stuck at work till 8pm, i run over to the gym and pump out a solid 45 minute chest and arm workout and rush over to doggy day care to pick up the rhodesian before they close at 9p. 

the fat day care employee glares at me as i stroll in at 8:59p with my cell against my ear and my eye to my blackberry. i could really care less if this fat fuck has to wait an extra ten minutes for me. my day is completely not my own- i am the bitch of my company and its founding partners and i find the smugness of the doggie day care employees infuriating.

i make a healthy dinner of sausage, spinach, broccoli, and fresh mozzarella and watch old episodes of Sex and the City with my roomie/best friend. I realize how mean the cougars on SATC are to one another- and it makes me feel a little better for being such a cunty friend to my best friends- I guess thats what best friends do to one another- they tell you the things you don't want to hear. 

I take a klonopin to bring me down to earth from the adderoll and fully recognize that yes I am participating in a system of uppers and downers but its finally Friday tomorrow and I could care less.

I'm finally drowsy and feel the end of the day coming upon me. Tomorrow I have an annoying project to tackle but look forward to a good work-out and drinking with the friends tomorrow night.


No comments: