Friday, November 11, 2005

Juiced Up Dreamboat

Last night I went to the Wet Underwear Contest at the Gauntlet. I'd been once before to the local leather bar and was pleasantly surprised to see how comfortable and laidback the place was.

And how incredibly fucking hot the bartender was.

His name: Jason.
His body: insane.

This time out I dragged my friend Tony along. Tony's been a personal trainer for about 10 years- an affable Southern man with a hick twang- and a severe distaste for steroids.

The minute I pointed out Jason, Tony's face went sour.

"Boy oh boy. He's done several cycles of steriods. Now thats really sad."

My first honest reaction to that: "Uh who cares, he's hot"

But after thinking about it some more it really hit me how shallow it is to risk your health to get big.
Ironically, Jason was pretty chatty last night but I couldn't get Tony's comment out of my head.

No comments: