Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Edicts

me: why am i friends with those people again?
D-Riggedy: oh that's right
me: they're toooooo gay, im in a homophobic mood
D-Riggedy: i forgot
me: i mean they go to circuit parties
ewww!
im pretty sure they went to the pier dance
i can't be friends with people like that
i am going to make a broad delcaration and state that if you attend more than 2 circuit events in a calendar year, then we sadly cannot have any sort of friendship
and there's my edict
im going to post it on my blog and make it official
what other things can i add to my list, purchasing andrew christian or ginch gonch underwear.
wearing camouflage over the age of 21?
believing that doing E on a weekly basis is okay
D-Riggedy: lol
you are killing me
me: well recognize thats its me trying to distance myself from something that is a part of me
but working out incessantly is also part of that
i really should have better things to do
like feeding orphaned black tranny childrens
D-Riggedy: i would pay to see that
me: i of course would do it in a head wrap much like angie
posing for photos as i caress the children
lips full and pouted

No comments: