Saturday, May 07, 2005

The Gay Blade

So I finally checked out Blade Trinity, a movie that I'd been dying to see ever since I saw the promotional posters with a buffed out Ryan Reynolds. I don't know what he's been in, and I give a fuck. All I know is that he's eye candy now.

He's totally sporting a trendy gay look. He looks like every fag walking down 8th Ave in Chelsea with his beard, wife beater, and ripped arms. Not that I'm complaining. But Ryan's look in Blade Trinity could only be made gayer if he was wearing leather mandals and capri pants.

The movie turned out to be the gayest fucking movie EVER. Not only is our Ryan chained up shirtless for about 10 minutes, but they got Dominic Purcell, a worked out muscle daddy playing Dracula as if he was on his way to the Eagle. Dracula wears open shirts with leather and and armor, and makes out with Parker Posey- a woman who is the cinematic equivalent to a fag hag.

I'm posting pics of Ryan and Dominic. Let's all take a moment of silence to appreciate the fine dramatic skills of these two men.

No comments: