Wednesday, May 04, 2005

CH-CH-CHANGES...A Dirty Ketel on the Rocks NOW!

Update:

Took job offer down in LA working for the California Market Center with gal pal best friend/Asian Jessica Simpson hottie Joanne. Start date is June 1st. June fucking first....and let me repeat... it's in Los Angeles. I won't be returning to NYC by Halloween after all... but fuck it, I'll have health benefits and dental. Which means this bitch is getting gold teeth.

Must find someone to sublet my sublet and get my shit out of Manhattan Mini-Storage.
This means I'll probably be away from NYC for another year...I can already feel my personality draining out of me--- leaving this shell... a shell that'll hang out in WeHo and wear drity wife-beaters.

1 comment:

Frank said...

Congratualations. Hopefully, LA will be better to you than SF. At least they're aren't as many hippies!