Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Don't Cry for Me California

I'm sorry I'm such a lazy fucking blogger.

In the past week, I laid out on some old man's yacht with my friend Jano. Got tan, got felt up, and got drunk.

I havent really been in my usual soriority girl party mode so I've been laying low lately.

I got my haircut at Shorty's in West Hollywood- which is apparantly THE bomb-diggity place to get your hair cut if youre a big fag in WeHo. Thanks go out to Kevin for the suggestion to go there.

And I moved to my new place in Los Feliz- more ghetto, more room, and the true indicator of gentrification- gays/hipsters abound with bad haircuts and converse sneakers.

Things that scare me: Tom Cruise, madras shorts, cystic zits, and car accidents.
Things I love: Reduced Fat peanut butter, Murad's skin care line, and my crunch gym on sunset.

No comments: