Friday, June 10, 2005

Fighting Fists of Jealousy

its funny how hypocritical i can be with matters of the heart and my cock.

my EX and i had a friendly conversation last night in which we mentioned recent dates. this morning i saw that i recieved a text from him at 5am.

being strung out from exhaustion, i subtracted 3hours instead of adding them, and figured he texted me at 2am his time...thus assuming he must have been out hooking up with someone and texted me on his way home.

And impulsively I became jealous.
Ree-tard-dead.

Instead of bringing out the best in us as relationships should, too often they make us jealous jerks. And nothing, absolutely nothing ever good comes out of jealousy because its rooted in insecurity and mistrust.
If someone flirts with your boyfriend, why give a fuck--- someone just sees what you see in your man- and you need to trust your man to not do anything to hurt you.

Well in this case, I have no grounds to be jealous. We aren't together, havent been for a year, im still seeing the SF bartender and dating out in LA-- but there are still times I get caught up in jealously when it comes to my EX.

But if anything its an indicator that I still have romantic feelings for him despite everything.
With my other ex's, I could give a flying fuck if they showed me photos of them getting fisted by my best friends.

No comments: