Friday, June 03, 2005

Out by 10p

I dont think I've ever fallen asleep before midnight unless there were several klonopin involved. Well I slept ten hours and still managed to wake up by 7:30. Craziness.

So do I like LA more than SF? Well, there's certainly more stimuli for my ADD-addled brain, but the standard of living is not as high as it is in the Bay Area. But I'm liking it more and more. I don't have a great circle of friends, nor am I being invited out to many parties, but it's a refreshing break. My liver is recovering. My skin is clearing up, and I've managed to gain another five pounds of muscle.

The guys here are waaay to fucking primp-y even for this queen. I'm talking about Ken dolls, people. Waxed, brushed, plucked,and tanned. I like to look hot without it looking like I was groomed by a staff of twenty.

No comments: