Tuesday, June 21, 2005

In Entertainment.

On my way into the gym on Sunday night, I ran into Chris, a former child actor turned television producer who I've had a slight flirtation with for the past several years.
I met Chris at Crunch on Lafayette where him and his buddies would usually hold court near the water fountain.
He's incredibly sexy with big arms, a big mischevious smile, and crystal blue eyes, but he's also a total player.

And I also made the biggest ass of myself with him right after we met.

While my buddy Kyle and I were walking into the gym, the subject of who we'd screw at our gym came up.

Me: "Well I think Chris is really hot, but he's a huge player, and really short. I mean he's like 5'6."

Kyle: "Um, what?!"

Me: "What do you mean, what?! Whats wrong with you? Chris is short, I mean he's not a midget, but you said yourself that he's not as hot as he could be becasue he's on the shorter side."

Kyle: "Hey Chris, how are you doing?"

I turn around and of course Chris is standing there.
In a panic, as I'm turning I drop my cup of coffee on his shoes. I help Chris clean it up and I go hide in the bathroom for the next 15 minutes.

Well he was shooting a pilot at Crunch here in LA and he apparently forgave me for my horrible transgression. He asked me if I'd be interested in being an extra.
I said yes not realizing that being an extra really sucks.

They shot a scene where a newcomer to LA runs into his friend at the gym, with gay men working out around them. I was on the flys and after about 45 minutes of having to do the same exercise repeatedly, I was ready to go home. Maybe Chris was punishing me?

I gave Chris my number but I sincerely doubt I'll be hearing from him; he's flirty but he's like that with everyone; it's the way he interacts with people. And he probably remembers what a dick I was.

In sort of related news, I recieved an e-mail from a guy I tricked with last October.
He's a British actor who resides in London, and had been visiting New York for a week.
I met him at my bar,and after a brief conversation, we ended up hooking up.
We hung out for the next couple days while he was in town, and had a really fun time.
Well, he wrote me letting me know that a play that he wrote has won a series of awards and is being performed at a festival. And that the crux of the story is a british actor going to New York where he meets a sexy American.
So he was writing me to let me know that his play has a character based on me.

How very sweet? I havent read the script yet but I hope I don't come across as too much of a slutty lush.

No comments: