Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I had a second date last night with this Crunch hottie named Matt. Buffed tattooed and sweet, Matt is another guy that on paper should work out perfectly, but I feel as if he's hiding some dark secret.

I met him a couple weeks ago when he was working on his chest. He has gorgeous green eyes and an array of beautiful tattoos on his biceps and shoulders.

On our first date he showed me pictures of a trip he took his mom on, and beautiful dark wood furniture he made himself.

So even though his anxious shy demeanor stifled our conversations, I gave him another chance because I know that Matt has a good heart and spends time creating. (I fall hard for artsy types) That and he has the best ass god ever created.

He had been out celebrating LA Pride this past weekend, so he was yawning all through out our date. He eventually fell asleep while watching a bad movie. Now that's cute if you've been dating for awhile, but this is our second date. Muster up enough interest to stay awake.

I couldn't help but feel a little jipped. He knew our date was coming up and yet didn't make the effort to be rested up for our encounter.

He also let it slip to me that he doesn't change in the locker room, because he's uncomfortable with gay cruising, hates any form of gay PDA, and is seemingly annoyed by fey gay men. So in short, he has some issues with outward expressions of homosexuality.

For most people, that would be enough to drive them away.
For me because im clinically insane, I find it endearing. Matt is hiding a lot behind his good looks, a lot of internalized homophobia and somehting else i can't put my finger on , and I can't help but feeling like I should help him.
But thats why my dating life is a complete horror show.

You don't date projects.

I'm actually going on a second date with Ryan, the med student, in a couple days. The stalker, Phil, has called me literally 11 times since Saturday.

So what does this all mean? I really need to get that fucking dog.

1 comment:

Frank said...

I recommend a nice pug. His or her snoring means you can always have the illusion of a guy sleeping next to you!