Thursday, April 07, 2005

Muff Duff

So there are times when you become so obsessed with the biggest cheese-head pop song, that your friends look at you and wonder how the fck a thirteen-year old girl got stuck in your body.

A couple weeks back my friends and I went to the Roxy. We had tried to go to Danny Tenaglia's birthday party at Crobar, but it was packed with so many lame straights from Jersey that we fled. It was a bunch of ugly bitches in their all-black "clubbing" clothes. Gross.

Chris Cox happend to be spinning that night at Roxy, and HE TURNED IT OUT!!
Fabricio and I went through it, honey. We couldn't stop dancing when at one point Chris played a song that made us all go crazy. It was the type of song that seemed to get everyone moving. I could feel the vibrations of the bass hit my body, but no one seemed to know what the song was.

Then it hit me. It was the theme song to "Laguna Beach." It was fucking Hilary Duff. Fucking cheese-head/wannabe-Lindsay Duff.

Now I've always sorta hated Hilary Duff. She's boring, kinda pudgy, and has a big head. And I'm not sure how she's famous. Develop a coke addiction, sweetheart, or become involved in a sex scandal with R. Kelley, and then I'll become a true fan.

But the remix of Come Clean is CUNTY. Good luck in finding it, though, bitches, because the remix is rarer than an Asian top.
It has officially become a part of the AstroBoy Summer soundtrack.

No comments: